||7 years ago|
|deploy||9 years ago|
|examples||7 years ago|
|rpm||7 years ago|
|src||7 years ago|
|test||7 years ago|
|tools||7 years ago|
|.gitignore||7 years ago|
|.travis.yml||7 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||8 years ago|
|ChangeLog||7 years ago|
|LICENSE.BSD||11 years ago|
|README.md||7 years ago|
|build.cmd||7 years ago|
|build.sh||7 years ago|
|phantomjs.pro||7 years ago|
|third-party.txt||7 years ago|
PhantomJS - Scriptable Headless WebKit
The latest stable release is version 2.0.
Note: Please do not create a GitHub pull request without reading the Contribution Guide first. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the pull request.
- Headless web testing. Lightning-fast testing without the browser is now possible! Various test frameworks such as Jasmine, Capybara, QUnit, Mocha, WebDriver, YUI Test, BusterJS, FuncUnit, Robot Framework, and many others are supported.
- Page automation. Access and manipulate web pages with the standard DOM API, or with usual libraries like jQuery.
- Screen capture. Programmatically capture web contents, including CSS, SVG and Canvas. Build server-side web graphics apps, from a screenshot service to a vector chart rasterizer.
- Network monitoring. Automate performance analysis, track page loading and export as standard HAR format.
- Multiplatform, available on major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and other Unices.
- Pure headless (no X11) on Linux, ideal for continuous integration systems. Also runs on Amazon EC2, Heroku, and Iron.io.
- Easy to install: Download, unpack, and start having fun in just 5 minutes.
PhantomJS needs not be used only as a stand-alone tool. Check also some excellent related projects:
- CasperJS enables easy navigation scripting and common high-level testing.
- Poltergeist allows running Capybara tests headlessly.
- Guard::Jasmine automatically tests Jasmine specs on Rails when files are modified.
- GhostDriver complements Selenium tests with a PhantomJS WebDriver implementation.
- PhantomRobot runs Robot Framework acceptance tests in the background via PhantomJS.
- Mocha-PhantomJS run Mocha tests using PhantomJS.
and many others related projects.
- Explore the complete documentation.
- Read tons of user articles on using PhantomJS.
- Join the mailing-list and discuss with other PhantomJS fans.
PhantomJS is free software/open source, and is distributed under the BSD license. It contains third-party code, see the included
third-party.txt file for the license information on third-party code.
PhantomJS is created and maintained by Ariya Hidayat (Twitter: @ariyahidayat), with the help of many contributors. Follow the official Twitter stream @PhantomJS to get the frequent development updates.